Sunday, March 8, 2009

New to blogging

Ok, so today is my first day setting up a blog. I have decided to do a blog regarding my 3 favorite things: 1.) alcohol, 2.) food, and 3.) dishwashers. Well, not neccessarily dishwashers, but appliances which happens to be my career . Alcohol, I enjoy too much and I am going to try to go for a week without having...any. Food, is my passion, but also my nemesis. I am probably the most self-conscious person you will ever meet and battle food every single day. As I said, I work with high-end appliances which allows me to cook on a daily basis. I love exploring recipes, concocting recipes and just throwing food together. Since I was married this past September, I have probably put on about 15 lbs. I should have mentioned I am a vegetarian. (I don't eat eggs, but will drink milk and eat cheese.) I am also one of the worst vegetarians I know, meaning I'm not a huge fan of vegetables, so my diet consists of carbs, sugar, carbs, and a bit of lettuce. Could this possibly be the reason why I have gained 15 lbs in 6 months?

So besides really testing out this site and trying to figure out how to post something, I also want to tell you that my goal in this blog is to document the next few months of exercising, trying to eat 5 small healthy meals a day, eliminating a constant consumption of alcohol AND throwing in some classic appliance stories. I know the last one may sound completely boring, but am I wrong to find fascinating the fact that some people do NOT know the difference between ovens and dishwashers?

Please stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment