Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Did It!

Today I officially accomplished my new lifestyle plan...I did it! I only ate 4 meals instead of 5, but close enough, right? The morning started off very low-key, no pricks sitting across from me on the train. However, I also decided to wait to eat breakfast once I got to my office. Who knows what kind of jerks would have crawled out of the woodwork had I ripped into my granola bar on the train? I had a delicious breakfast of SpecialK strawberry cereal with FRESH strawberries on top. Cereal might be one of my all time favorite comfort foods, but there is no way I could take the SpecialK challenge and eat cereal for breakfast and lunch. I must say the fresh strawberries were a nice added touch. For lunch I had my trusy Lean Cuisine spinach and mushroom pizza and for my 3:00 PM snack I chopped up a pear. The best part of my day was returning to Physique 57! I haven't been there in about 2 weeks and as much as I was dragging myself there, it really was so rewarding. The instructor for the class was my all-time favorite, Alexander, who pointed out loud that my "legs were quivering which is a sign of not working out for a long time". Thanks, Alexander. It's good though, nothing like a little humiliation to get your butt back into gear! When I got home, my husband and I made sandwiches for dinner. I had a delicious vegetarian chicken patty. Is it me or does anyone else think that the contents of a vegetarian chicken patty are probably worse for you than killing and eating an actual chicken?!

All in all, a good day. What is wrong with me, exercise AND no wine?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment